Serving your school in two different ways.
A GIFT for your teachers… they can show it anytime they want within a 7 day period!
Tim Hannig’s virtual show connects with kids through his award-winning magic, comedy, music, puppets & audience involvement. Tim customizes the show for each school so that it features YOUR school lingo, and they love it that he’s “in the know” with what’s happening at your school.
Just like Tim’s in-person shows, this is fast-paced, fun & interactive… AND uses audience participation! You can present the show to the entire school at once, or let each teacher decide the best timeframe for their day.
Family Night Show
Bring EVERYONE together at the same time for Tim’s amazing COMMUNITY-BUILDING show.
Your school community comes together for an LIVE event full of fun and inspiration.
Kids, families & staff are all longing for human connection right now… and Tim’s show brings everyone together for a fun, hilarious & uplifting evening.
Staff does not need to be present at the show.
When I saw that Tim was offering a virtual show, I had to book him. The event was wonderful and was perfect for bringing our families together.
What a great show!
Principal, Grace McWayne Elementary, Batavia, IL
What a great way to bring our families together in the evening from the comfort of their own home. Tim put in the EXTRA EFFORT to collaborate with our school and incorporate teacher pictures, teacher videos, school vision and mission topics and overall make it entertaining and FUN!
We just had the show last night and we have already heard so many positive comments from teachers, students and families.
Assistant Principal, River Woods Elementary, Naperville, IL
After we experienced Tim’s new VIRTUAL SHOW, I asked him to create and deliver some customized video content for our school families.
His expert communication and entertainment skills are top notch, and we were once again thrilled with the results!
Principal, Westview school, Wood Dale, IL
Two Different formats
to serve your school
live family show
Mannheim District 83
Let’s work together to bring some joy and community to your students, staff, and families!
I guarantee that during these crazy times, my shows will be a welcome break for some laughter, inspiration, and togetherness.
Custom Recorded Daytime Assemblies: $1,250 per school
- 45-55 minute Custom Recorded Daytime Assembly
- Each show will include audience participation from that school
- The audience participation will be recorded ahead of time, after which our video editor will put the show together just for each school.
- The shows will be age appropriate. (MECC, elementary buildings, Middle School)
- Teachers will be able to show the assembly to their class whenever they want that day.
- The show will remain online for 7 days.
Family Show: normally $1,450 for one school
You can have the family show for your entire district for only $850
Extremely discounted since you are having the daytime show in all of the schools.
- 60 minute Pro-Kids Family Show — (totally different experience from the daytime show)
- THREE interactive magic routines that involve EVERYONE watching at once
- Includes the “teacher magic trick” where we will introduce the Superintendent to everyone in a magical way
- all materials to help promote the show to your families
- GIFT FOR EVERY FAMILY: “Pro-Kids-At-Home Magic Class” for EVERY family in your school district. This will be presented as a gift from your schools. “We are so excited to have your family as part of the show tonight, so we have a surprise for you. After the show, the fun isn’t over! Every single family will have access to Tim’s online magic class, where you will learn 4 tricks with things you have around the house!”
- We will make sure everyone has their show in time to experience this all on the same day. Kids will remember this experience for a long time!
- If anyone misses the evening show, this will also remain online for 7 days.
Since everything is virtual, we can get this booked, promoted, and performed in a very short time frame. (No need to worry about building usage.)
My Virtual Pro-Kids Shows are meant to be a FUN event for kids, teachers and families to give them:
- a mental break.
- a sense of belonging
- human connection
- inspiration and FUN!
If everything looks good, let’s talk soon to get your dates on the calendar.
With Many Thanks,
P.S. You’ll always be talking to me directly, and I can’t wait to work with you.
CONTACT TIM NOW TO SCHEDULE!
CLICK BELOW TO CALL, EMAIL, OR TEXT